Therapy for individuals, couples & families
Please contact me for my fees which range from 175-250 per session.
I offer some sliding fee slots for students.
I am an in-network provider for Anthem Blue Cross (SHIP for UCSD students). I proudly accept TriWest Healthcare Alliance for our nation’s Veterans and military community.
I also work with Point Comfort Underwriters (PCU) and The Office of Refugee and Resettlement (ORR) to conduct evaluations for unaccompanied minors.
Please contact me for a quote based on your needs and referral question(s). In addition, I conduct Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE) as a vendor with various school districts in San Diego and North County.
I am available for local and international travel. Please contact me for additional information if you are interested in collaboration.
I am not currently in-network for most insurance panels. However, depending on your insurance, you may be able to see me as an out-of-network provider. I am more than happy to provide you with a Superbill to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
Here are some questions to ask your PPO:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What are my out-of-network provider benefits for mental/behavioral health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover and/or psychological testing hours?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session and/or psychological testing?
- Is approval or pre-authorization required?